menu close
in this section

We have a large Sixth Form and are therefore able to offer a wide and varied range of A level subjects. In addition to this we offer a general studies programme which helps to prepare our students for the next stage of education or work as well as enhancing their life skills.

A recent and successful addition to our qualifications portfolio is the Extended Project Qualification; the freedom and detail that this project requires displays to universities that our students have developed techniques of study which are desirable among undergraduates. This can therefore contribute to securing a place at a top university.

Our Sixth Form students also play a major role in the effective management of school life; there are many student leaders in the Sixth Form – Head of the Sixth Form Centre, School Prefects, Senior Prefects, Head of School, Sports and Team Captains to name a few. These positions allow our students to see the challenge of leadership in action and realise the skills they need to succeed in the effective leadership of a team. It is easy to see why leadership is another key quality that universities seek among undergraduates.

We have an impressive record of equipping our students with the skills they need to succeed in the world beyond Trent College.

2015/16 University Destinations 

in this section

get in contact

Trent College, Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham,
NG10 4AD United Kingdom

PHONE: 0115 849 4949

contact us