menu close
in this section

Everything we do is with the community of Trent in mind; we focus on both the parents and students. We enjoy liaising with teachers to support initiatives in school from careers to supporting parents new to Trent.

Our close relationship with Trent and TPA member Mr Magnus Cowie, Dep.Head Pastoral, is a real positive - we gain a valuable insight into our hardworking school and the school gets to hear directly from its parent group.

We support our Trent students and enjoy hearing from them in meetings; we provide a speech day prize; and support a creative writing competition. Our 'As New' shop is a great place for uniform for children who grow too fast! And of course our social events are a draw for all parents.

The main aims of the TPA 

TPA members

Jump in

We meet twice a term, get through the agenda quickly and we all have a voice. We all contribute to discussions and we all do something away from the meetings, some organise our social events, others chat to school teachers and others make a difference for our students. Whatever you can do it will be appreciated, everyone very much has a place at the meeting table. So jump in and join us. 

Let us entertain you

Rock on the Terrace
Friday 26th May 2017
6.30pm-10.00pm

Join us on the Trent terrace for an evening of music and entertainment including concerts from Popwork and local Nottingham band The Half Eight, plus a Pimms Bar and summer strawberries and cream.

Rock on the Terrace May 2017

Tickets
Adult £10 
Student/child £5
To book your tickets email: trentparents@gmail.com

Keep up to date with our events on twitter @trentparentsTPA.

Read all about our past events:

The red carpet was out as paparazzi snapped our glamorous guests as they arrived. The Obolensky was transformed from dining room to Hollywood glamour, with a floodlit Hollywood sign through to large film reel. The first singing act of the evening, Rose Devine, her beautiful voice cut through the ballroom, it was magical.

Guests joined their tables for a wonderful three course dinner. We listened to Rose Devine once again as background music whilst we finished our meal and coffees. The wine flowed and the volume in the room increased as everyone chatted and enjoyed each other’s company.

Kevin Fitzsimmons and his RatPack came into their own after dinner, their amazing ratpack sound was big, bold and brassy, and they had our guests heading to the dancefloor in quick succession. Our guests looked fabulous dancing away to classic old favourites and modern covers. The DJ set began and the dance floor was full with a few interesting dance moves on display!

Everyone stayed dancing and chatting around tables until the witching hour when carriages arrived to whisk them away from this most glamorous evening. 

Email: trentparents@gmail.com

Twitter:@TrentParentsTPA

in this section

get in contact

Trent College, Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham,
NG10 4AD United Kingdom

PHONE: 0115 849 4949

contact us