menu close
in this section

Welcome to Trent College, a traditional UK Boarding School for students aged up to 18 years old.

• Excellent exam results and university acceptance rate
• Fees fully inclusive, including English lessons and other activities
• Safe campus with all facilities and accommodation on site
• A small number of foreign students, fully integrated with British students
• Outstanding care provision in a stable, friendly environment

We expect all of our students to reach high levels of achievement, but we also offer much more. Trent students receive an education which celebrates all; the academic, the creative, the physical, the spiritual and the emotional. We want each individual here to be happy at school and to achieve their best in whatever they do.

• We offer two-year GCSE, IGCSE and 'A' Level courses.
• Our students go on to study at the most prestigious universities in the UK, including Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Durham and Nottingham.
• We provide a wide range of activities, such as sports, music, art and drama.
• All students are fully integrated in school life and helped to settle in quickly when they arrive for boarding in the UK.
• Small class sizes, dedicated lessons in English and a wide range of activities ensure all pupils are involved and make friends.
• We have pupils from a wide range of countries including China, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, Nigeria and Romania.

Parent Testimonial 2015:
"There is a sense of family at Trent College and all are welcome.  There are strong values that I appreciate; young people are being moulded into very hard working and responsible citizens.  I also like the discipline and control that is in place. The kids cannot just be roaming around town.  This gives an assurance of safety and protection of our children."
Parent of a Year 10 African boy

Parent Testimonial, 2014:
“As you will know, Kunbi made her grades and got into her first choice English university. She is really happy and excited and we are pleased with the results. We would like to seize this opportunity to say thank you! You told us that the school would make all necessary arrangements to provide Kunbi with the support and attention she needed to boost her grades and you kept to those words! But more importantly, we are certain that Trent College has helped to boost Kunbi's confidence and has given her the all-round solid foundation she needs going on to University. We were attracted to Trent College because it had a lot to offer and it has delivered on every promise!”
Tunde & Funke Olagunju parents to a recent Sixth Form student from Africa

For more information on our UK Boarding School, please register your interest by filling in this form.

Boarding Life at Trent College (in English)

A Word about Trent College, from Nigerian Sixth Form students, Ese & Mo 

Highly Trusted Status
License number: NM63JQCC7

in this section

get in contact

Trent College, Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham,
NG10 4AD United Kingdom

PHONE: 0115 849 4949

contact us