menu close
in this section

Welcome to Trent College, a traditional Boarding School in the UK for students aged up to 18 years old.

• Excellent exam results and university acceptance rate
  • Fees fully inclusive, including English lessons and other activities
  • Safe campus with all facilities and accommodation on site
  • A small number of foreign students, fully integrated with British students
  • Outstanding care provision in a stable, friendly environment

We expect all of our students to reach high levels of achievement, but we also offer much more. Trent students receive an education which celebrates all; the academic, the creative, the physical, the spiritual and the emotional. We want each individual here to be happy at school and to achieve their best in whatever they do.

• We offer two-year GCSE, IGCSE and 'A' Level courses.
  • Our students go on to study at the most prestigious universities in the UK, including Oxford, Cambridge, Edinburgh, Durham and Nottingham.
  • We provide a wide range of activities, such as sports, music, art and drama.
  • All students are fully integrated in school life and helped to settle in quickly when they arrive for boarding in the UK.
  • Small class sizes, dedicated lessons in English and a wide range of activities ensure all pupils are involved and make friends.
  • We have pupils from a wide range of countries including China, Russia, Germany, Ukraine, Nigeria and Romania.

We are situated in 45 acres of fully enclosed grounds with 24 hour security which offers a safe and secure environment.  We are located 20 minutes from the historic town of Nottingham and only 1 hour 40 minutes by direct train from London.  Our local airport is East Midlands.

For more information on our UK Boarding School, please register your interest by filling in this form.

Boarding Life at Trent College (in English)

in this section

get in contact

Trent College, Derby Road, Long Eaton, Nottingham,
NG10 4AD United Kingdom

PHONE: 0115 849 4949

contact us